Experience and qualifications are great but first and foremost we are looking for people with the ability to inspire, motivate and support learners every step of the way.
Whilst we have a base in Invergordon employees can work from home or utilise the office facilities. We are flexible on the days and hours of work and so can support people with caring commitments.
On offer is the ability to work with a friendly and dynamic team. Whilst experience and qualifications are important we want team members who have excellent communication and people skills.
Overview of Role
Below are some but not all of the activities required:
- Work with a team of tutors to provide a professional service
- Ability to support and motivate candidates to achieve
- You will gain an understanding of qualification delivery, assessment planning and providing constructive feedback
- Drive to create engaging learning programmes using the most up to date research
- Desire to constantly question and improve service delivery to support continuous improvement
- Attention to detail and good time management skills
Recommended Qualifications & Experience
We are looking for people with the drive, energy and enthusiasm to constantly strive to deliver the best support possible to our candidates. People skills, team work and ability to communicate at all levels are of paramount importance.
Learning & Development qualifications are desirable or the commitment to work towards these is required.
You need to have experience in one or more of the topics detailed above. We need people willing and able to deliver on more than one programme.
To become a tutor you need occupational experience in the subject being delivered and/or a degree level qualification. We are looking for potential first! People skills come first, we can train anything else!
Please email any queries or your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org