Post: Vacancy for Business Admin Apprentice at Virtual Learning Academy based in Invergordon &/or Inverness.
Organisation: Virtual Learning Academy
Location: Highlands and Islands
Hours: Part-time or full time
- Salary: £11k to £13k (potential for a permanent role)
- Contact: Send your CV to email@example.com
- Closing Date: 21/09/2022
At the Virtual Learning Academy, we provide professional and vocational qualifications to employers and employees. We aim to break down the barriers to learning by providing flexible methods to learn and achieve qualifications to support development in the workplace.
At the heart of the VLA is our team. They come from all different backgrounds bringing a wealth of experiences from a diversity of career backgrounds and industries. We look for people with people skills first and foremost.
The role of the Business Admin Apprentice is to work with our team learning all aspects of business and learning & development along the way. In year one you will gain an SVQ3 in Business Admin or Digital Applications. Upon successful completion, we will consider supporting the employee through the Graduate Apprenticeship Programme in Business gaining a degree whilst working. Find out more about Apprenticeships here Apprenticeships | Apprenticeships.scot: Work, Learn & Earn
The role is full-time. Salary is set for one year as above whilst completing the initial apprenticeship. Generous holiday allowance, pension, private health care, laptop and contribution to mobile phone. We support flexible working hours to allow our team to fit their roles around personal and caring commitments. The place of work will be a combination of working from home and in our training suite in Invergordon or Inverness.
Your key responsibilities are to:
- Provide support to the team of tutors
- Respond to enquiries from learners, employers and customers
- Book learners in for exams and invigilate
- Learn about the process of learning and development
- Registration and administration of learners
- Creation of social media posts
- Organise meetings
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to think out of the box
- Enthusiastic & self-motivated
- National 5 English and National 5 Maths
- 2 Highers
- Higher English
- FA in Business
Studying with the VLA
How does it work? Your questions answered!