Fantastic Opportunity for employees working in an IT environment
The VLA have Fully Funded Spaces available for The Diploma for Information Technology and Telecommunications Professionals L6. This workbased qualification assesses work based competence, underpinning knowledge and understanding, to enable learners to progress their IT career in the world of work.
The Diploma for Information Technology and Telecommunications Professionals provides learners with a qualification that will demonstrate their aptitude in this area. This diploma will develop the learner’s confidence and awareness of the skills that they have acquired, which they can use for employment and/or further study.
There are a large range of units to suit all job roles within IT, some that can be chosen are…….
- Event Driven Computer Programming
- Principles of Information Governance and Assurance
- Remote Support
- Networking Principles
- IT and Telecom System Management
- Fault Diagnosis.
The Diploma for Information Technology and Telecommunications Professionals at SCQF level 6 is suitable for:
- people in a variety of IT occupational roles in which IT practice, support or management is the major focus of the job and not peripheral to it
- learners who have just left school
- individuals who are currently in employment and who wish to obtain a formal qualification
- employers who wish their employees to undertake short, continuing professional development courses