Unique CMI recognised programme – Ideal for developing new and existing employees
8 Modules delivered in 8 days across 8 months, with 1 focus – YOU!
A practical approach to managing yourself and those around you, this unique CMI recognised programme will help you set up and make a difference. Having trained over 300 managers across the Highlands & Islands the VLA are highly experienced and qualified in their field.
This suite of courses are aimed primarily at the new and aspiring manager. However, it is also a very good refresher for managers who have not been through a structured development programme before. The programme takes a modular approach which gives you plenty of tools and techniques for dealing with everyday challenges in the workplace. You also have the opportunity to learn from and with others, reflect on your own and benefit from the inspirational advice and guidance of our expert trainers.
Want a qualification?
Combine our programme with one of our management qualifications:
- CMI Level 3 in First Line Management
- CMI Level 5 in Management & Leadership
- SVQ3, SVQ4, SVQ5 in Management
Your Programme at a Glance
- Challenges you to think about your own personal leadership style and its impact on those around you.
Leading Teams to Achieve High Performance
- Examine the dynamics of high-performance teams, to help you lead your people to achieve & exceed.
- Focuses on how and why you should invest in your people, developing & using your coaching & mentoring skills in particular.
Managing through Change
- Discover a range of change management practices, techniques and tools that ensure your change is successful.
Time Management for Managers
- Analyse your time management to and learn strategies which help you to effectively find a better work-life balance.
- Learn how to achieve organizational goals through a structured process of managing the performance of your team.
Challenging & Dealing with Under Performance
- Learn how to identify and manage poor or under performance. Gain tools and strategies to support individuals to achieve.
- This is a highly practical one-day conflict management course which will address the many aspects of conflict and how best to resolve it.
We can deliver management development where, when or how your organisation needs it. We can use some or all of the following methods: