MODERN APPRENTICESHIP – Service Coordinator
Be part of a Winning Team
This is a fantastic opportunity to earn whilst you learn as well as commencing a career with a fast-growing business which services a prosperous aquaculture sector .
Within this role you will work through a Business Administration Apprenticeship mentored by one of the VLA education consultants whilst providing support and assistance and ensuring efficient day to day operations within the finance department.
Gael Force Group is a trusted manufacturer and supplier of equipment, technology and services to aquaculture, commercial fishing and leisure marine markets and has ambitious growth plans to reach £50M turnover by 2021. Due to these continued growth plans, Gael Force Group, is currently seeking to recruit an ambitious, Business Administration Modern Apprentice to be based in Inverness. This role is a 12-month fixed term contract, the contract may be extended once the apprenticeship has been completed.
We are looking for an apprentice to provide support and assistance by ensuring efficient day to day operations within the Finance department.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- Supporting the Finance team with administrative tasks
- Printing invoices
- Filing, scanning and photocopying
- Dealing with telephone enquiries and passing on messages accurately
- Handling incoming maul and delivering to the appropriate person
- All other general office duties
- Studying towards a business administration qualification
Job Requirements: Key Competencies, Skills, Experience and/or Training
- Talented, energetic and engaged.
- Attention to detail and very high standards of work.
- Strong knowledge of MS Office (Excel, Word),
- Able to meet deadlines
- Excellent organisational skills
- Professional telephone manner essential
- Proactive and can use own initiative and multitask in a busy workplace
- Good communication skills (internal, external, written & oral)
- Accuracy when inputting data
- Resilient and calm under pressure
- Be able to work both as part of a team and independently
There will be plenty of exposure to the accounting and bookkeeping tasks of a busy Finance team, and the role offers an opportunity to start a career path that leads in this direction too.
In return for working a 40-hour week, we are offering a salary of £14,000 per annum depending on the experience and knowledge of the candidate, plus staff discount and a contributory pension scheme.
If you are interested in this post please email your application to firstname.lastname@example.org