MODERN APPRENTICESHIP – Service Administrator
The Virtual Learning Academy are delighted to be working with Black Isle Renewables a dynamic, fast growing Dingwall based company who provide renewable heating systems and maintenance. As their preferred education provider, we are supporting them with their recruitment of a service administrator.
Within this role you will work through a Business Administration Apprenticeship mentored by one of our education consultants as well as gaining valuable on the job training.
This is a fantastic opportunity to earn whilst you learn as well as commencing a career within the renewables sector working within this fast growing, cutting edge company.
As a Service Administrator you will report to the Project Manager. You will be responsible for supporting our Service department by helping to organise the company’s reactive servicing activities throughout our operating areas. Through a highly organised approach you will also assist with the contracted service programming and the engineering team’s calendars.
Your duties will include:
• Process the company’s servicing records adhering to procedures; controlling correspondence; assisting with the continual improvement of internal systems; raising purchase orders; booking accommodation, ferries and transport as required for the service engineers.
• Maintain department efficiency by following systems and monitoring for effectiveness.
• Carry out ongoing logistical/sales follow-up calls with clients and log updates in CRM system. Refer queries to sales department for action, and follow up to confirm completion. Follow-up calls should also include providing information to clients for application of a servicing contract and other value-added activities offered by the company.
• Maintain the CRM and arrange service engineers’ diaries for annual contracts with social housing organisations, and for maintenance of domestic and commercial systems.
• Assist the management team to achieve financial objectives by helping cost management and procurement of best value solutions from existing and new suppliers.
• Process all completed servicing reports and return to client as appropriate for warranty and compliance.
• Support the Sales & Design team through CRM updates, processing of new enquires following initial contact, follow-up calls and maintenance of client’s records.
- Be educated to National 5 level (or equivalent) in Maths and English
- Have an interest in the renewables sector
- Have a professional approach and confident telephone manner
- Have a desire to be part of a team and to progress within your in role
- Experience of working within in a busy office is desirable but not essential
- Hours of work 9am- 5pm
- Location Dingwall
- Salary £14 – £16 K dependent on experience
Closing date for applications Friday 22 March
For further information or an informal chat please call Louise at The VLA on 07919 282 497 or Email firstname.lastname@example.org