Digital Apprentice of the Year open to IT & Telecoms/Digital Marketing/Digital Applications and Data Analytics candidates.
Business Apprentice the Year open to Management/Project Management/Accounts and Business Admin candidates.
2020 VLA Modern Apprenticeship Awards Entry Rules
Entries for the awards must be fully compliant with the entry rules. Please ensure you read these carefully.
- Entries will only be accepted for apprenticeships (regulated by SDS operating rules) taking place in Scotland that are funded by Skills Development Scotland/Scottish Government
- By submitting an entry, you give Skills Development Scotland full permission to proceed with all media activity, including filming and photography
- Any conflict of interests must be declared on the online entry form
- Entries will only be accepted via the online system
- No entry fee will be charged for entering
- Modern Apprentice of the Year categories are open to apprentices who have completed their Modern Apprenticeship in the last 18months
- All apprentices must be employed in a role that links directly to the Apprenticeship framework achieved and not self-employed
- The closing date for receipt of all completed applications is 12 noon on Friday 14 February 2020
- Entries cannot be amended after the closing date for applications has passed
- Finalists will be announced w/c 24 February 2020
- All Finalists and their employers will be required to participate in photography w/c 24 February
- The Judges decision will be final and no correspondence or discussion will be entered into regarding the selection of Finalists and Winners